I am very pleased to be sharing the stage with The Polyjesters for Stampede Happy Hour. Come on down, take a load off and get your fix of cowboy jazz!
If you didn't get enough of The Polyjesters at the Grandstand Show, we've got just the fix for you. Catch the genre-confused stage-shakers every day at #KingEddyYYC!
No cover. Pass the hat, Nashville style!
Music starts at 4 pm.
We asked guests to join us and challenged them with the following musical conditions:
- Each guest sings a minimum of 8 songs. 4 in the first set, and 4 in the second.
- These songs don't need to be country, but should be easy to dip flour, then egg, then bread crumbs, and country fried in a cast iron pan with butter.
- Half of the songs must be Canadian. 2 of those songs should be original compositions if possible.
- The guests who identify as male must sing, "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" by Shania Twain.
- The guests who identify as female must sing, "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" by Big & Rich.
About Stampede at the King Eddy:
In honour of #YYC's favourite 10 days of the year, #KingEddyYYC is bringing you a multi-genre roundup of sizzlin' hot tunes for Stampede 2019. Catch this country-and-more lineup all day and all night on a historic stage just 600 metres from Stampede Park.